- This is based on Google Maps and it gives you the Latitude and Longitude when you click on the map.
- If you are not familiar with the control here is some hints:
- You can switch between the map and satelite photo by clicking on the buttons.
- Zoom in = click the + button on the map
- Zoom out = click the - button on the map
- Pan = click the arrows ware you want to go or drag the map with the mouse
- To get the coordinates = click a point on the map (the map will put that spot in the center) You can click as many times as you like untill you get the right spot. You will then see the coordinates in the boxes below the map. You can then Cut and Paste the Latitute and Longitude into a table, etc.